Monday, May 24, 2010

a great start? check.

My first 10 days of summer were so much fun, that it's hard for me to believe there is still more to come.

From Saturday May 15- Saturday May 22, I visited loved ones in 7 cities in 7 days.

It went like this:
15-16. Katie and David in Fredericksburg
16. Mary and Packy in Kerrville
16. Avery in Hunt
16. Back to Austin
17. Austin with Maggie and Karen
18.  Holly, Margot, and Stella in Waco
19. Kait Caldwell (soon to be Gish) in Houston
20-22. Del Rio House both with The Edward and Mary Liz Eastland Family and Friends

It was the best week I could imagine; filled with wonderful and inspiring people that mean the world to me. There's one more week of vacation left, but I am going to stay right here and work on my big to-do list before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment