Saturday, May 21, 2011

the last supper

So, a few weeks back I was discussing with some friends the topic of "what would you choose for your last supper?". After some thought I was equally torn between a chipotle with a margarita and an ice cream cone from McDonalds for dessert OR a sushi dinner; but those meals make me so happy that the dying part would be even harder, buttttt you want to die happy...so it's good.

well this this whole Reptar or whatever it's called thing coming, I'd like to ask my lovely Beckysay constituents: what are you having for dinner tonight?

See you on the flip side
xoxo

Sorry, no time to post any photos-I gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. A Cheeseburger with Chili cheese fries. No place in particular. On Saturday night I had Cheesecake factory becuase Chris won a giftcard, and we both completely forgot about the rapture. Although I find that place so obnoxious for some reason, I left satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Cheesecake Factory- such a funny place :)

    ReplyDelete