Monday, May 23, 2011

I must confess

So, I shop at Whole Foods (sometimes), but, I'm there a couple times a week. I like tasting soup. When I would meet Travis for lunch or something at Central Market, I would always try to get there ten minutes early in order to taste as many soups as I could without drawing too much attention to myself. 

The way the soups are set up at whole foods is much more convenient for an undercover non-customer, soup taster like me, because Whole Foods has 3 sets of at least 6 different soups genres around the store. So, you can choose from at least 18 soups and you can just go circle the store alternating stations to be unsuspecting. 

Well, I always get my soup tasting cups from the counter at the fish stand and go straight for either clam chowder or fisherman's style cioppino, but sometimes they have run out at the counter and you have to ask, but I don't like having to do that. Well, last week that happened and in the wine section I saw some wine tasting cups out for grabs...so I took 'em.

that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment