Friday, April 30, 2010

Smoothie Spendor

I just want to broadcast to the internet that I LOVE SMOOTHIES!!!!!!!!!!1


I enjoy at least 5 smoothies a week. They make me so happy and there's just something about eating fruit that makes me feel special. I learned the about a blender's magic at a young age because my mother was always making people so happy with her margaritas. We got to make virgin ones. After a few pitchers had made their way around the house, we got do pretty much whatever. 

I have wonderful memories every time I drink a smoothie of my days as a counselor of "Beauty Inside and Out" and "Campcraft" at Camp Mystic.  I would lead 4 and 5 classes a day up a big mountain called "Sky High" and the campers and I would enjoy smoothies as a treat for our hard work making it up the big hill. 

At camp, I used honey, and at home I prefer to make mine extra sweet with a 

.




Luckily my pet dog pitcher, Greyson loves them too. Weezie loves them too, but he's been taken hostage by my mean old man. And my mother, Laurie, loves them even more! She has one every single day. 

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever had a green smoothie? I put in about three handfuls of spinach and blend that with OJ until you can see a vortex. Then I add lots of fruit and honey and you can't really even taste the spinach. The girls love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh!!! Definitely will try! I'd love to have a salad in a smoothie! Thanks, girlie!

    ReplyDelete