Friday, June 4, 2010

T-Shirt

This is my all time, favorite T-shirt, and piece of clothing, for that matter. If it were to disappear, I would be devastated. It is a souvenir from one of the best nights of my life, which was spent with my dear Jenny Frizzell at Super Happy Fun Land in Houston Texas. That's about all I can say about that night on the internet. The shirt does not have any armhole seams. It is the first shirt that I wear every time that I do the laundry. It's funny because every time I wear it, I am usually complimented, and it's a shirt with a smiley face with blood dripping out of the mouth. It was originally a more vibrant green. I hope I have this shirt as long as I will be friends with Jenny Frizzell, because that's one everlasting love. 

1 comment:

  1. Where is super happy funland? I have to pay a visit after seeing this shirt.

    ReplyDelete